- What is a little-known fact about Lippincott?
There're 20 colleagues in our Hong Kong office, but from 10 different countries.
- What’s your favorite thing about the place you call home?
I have worked and lived in many different countries. I consider both Beijing and Hong Kong as my home. I love the efficiency of Hong Kong and the food in Beijing.
The only thing that never changes is change itself.
- What’s your favorite place you’ve traveled to?
Torino, the lovely town in Italy where I started my career.
- In your own words, what do you do at Lippincott?
I help to build the bridge between Lippincott and the best brands and companies in the Greater China region.
- Since you started at Lippincott, what’s changed the most about the industry?
The world is changing much faster than before. We as creative consultants need to adapt to fast changing business environment.
B.S., Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University
M.S., Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University
Consultant, Atos Origin