Over the last 20 years, Tim has defined powerful marketing strategies and actionable plans for leading global brands.
He’s spent the last five years leading strategy teams at Lippincott and driving growth in San Francisco and the West Coast region. His happy place? Home, in the Bay Area.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The excitement that comes from the variety in our business — who knows what today will bring?
- In your own words, what do you do at Lippincott?
I lead strategy engagements and run relationships with some of our biggest client relationships.
- Since you began your career, what’s changed the most about the industry?
- What’s changed the least about the industry?
- For you, what makes Lippincott a special place to work?
People. Clients. Commitment to excellence.
M.B.A., Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
B.A., Claremont McKenna College
Managing Director, MRM/McCann
SVP Strategy, Digitas
Manager, Wells Fargo Bank