Sean leads Lippincott’s operations in Korea, partnering with long-term clients on transformative and market leading projects.
He has over 15 years of consulting experience, specializing in brand and marketing strategy, value proposition development and business design.
- For you, what makes Lippincott a special place to work?
Our thought leadership, which spans across such a broad spectrum of brand, innovation and culture topics.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- Do you have a mantra or a favorite quote?
“Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive.”
— Elbert Hubbard
- Since you began your career, what's changed the most about the industry?
A much richer understanding from clients of the potential of brand.
- What's changed the least about the industry?
Organizational inertia against change!
B.A. Business, Korea University
Principal, Oliver Wyman