At Lippincott, Sarah helps companies connect more meaningfully with their audiences by building messages and experiences that resonate.
- Being a Lippincott’er means:
Having the drive to always be better.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My espresso machine.
- Do you have a mantra or a favorite quote?
Work hard, be nice, and amazing things will happen.
- What’s your favorite thing about the place you call home?
Those little New York moments when strangers go out of their way to say or do something kind. It always catches me off guard and reminds me to slow down and appreciate what a crazy and special place it is.
- For you, what makes Lippincott a special place to work?
The people—they have a unique combination of left brain and right brain characteristics. They're curious and analytical but also visual, design-loving and people-smart. I feel like I've found my tribe!
B.A. Art History, Williams College
Group Director, Strategy, Sullivan
Marketing Associate, Chelsea Piers
The 2017 Drum B2B Brave Award for best use of content in social media; Goldman Sachs Make Small Big campaign.