An integral member of Lippincott's brand strategy practice, Pascale helps brands shape who they are, where they want to go, and how to get there.
- For you, what makes Lippincott a special place to work?
The people! They're smart, inspiring, curious, ambitious, humble, and don't take themselves too seriously.
- Which projects have been the most meaningful to you and why?
I've had the honor of working with two brands that each have an indescribable impact on people's lives across the country, but approach everything they do with humility and dedication. They are powerful reminders of the good brands can do, and the place great brands have in people's hearts.
Simple ideas that emotionally connect will always win.
- If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
Running a trattoria-salumeria on a campsite in the Hudson Valley.
- What’s your favorite thing about the place you call home?
Hong Kong is home, where you can be on the sea, in the mountains, and in the city all in one day.
- Being a Lippincott’er means:
Work ethic without ego and always bringing your best for clients, big and small.
B.S., Economics, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania