With clients ranging from eBay and Samsung to Goldman Sachs and The Weather Channel, Daniel makes the most interesting ideas work through design.
An occasional speaker and guest critic at the University of Washington, Daniel’s been a designer ever since he was a kid (but Plan B would have been joining the NBA, if the Seattle SuperSonics hadn’t folded).
- Which projects have been the most meaningful to you?
I’m most grateful for the truly visionary clients who empowered us to create something amazing.
- Since you began your career, what’s changed the most about the industry?
The power of technology.
- What’s changed the least about the industry?
The power of ideas.
- What did school actually teach you?
That everything must be considered.
- What’s your favorite thing about the place you call home?
I used to say I love/hate New York but now I know that I’m actually addicted to it. It’s the best and worst of everything.
B.F.A. Visual Communication Design, University of Washington
Senior Designer, Siegel+Gale
Design Consultant, ZAAZ (now Possible)
Other Career Achievements
Guest speaker and critic at the University of Washington