The steward of Lippincott’s design team on the West Coast, Bill fuses cutting-edge creative instincts with a passion for impactful design.
- For you, what makes Lippincott a special place to work?
The level of rigor in decision making.
- Where do you find your inspiration / source of creativity?
I find that almost anything can be a source of inspiration, from mundane acts, objects and ordinary people, to observing works of art. Everything is an input that can drive great ideas.
- Which projects have been the most meaningful to you and why?
Any project that mixes our capabilities and unique thinking in order to get a richer outcome for our clients is meaningful to me.
- Being a Lippincott’er means:
Continuously improving by stepping outside of your comfort zone and learning new skills.
- What’s your favorite thing about the place you call home?
The sheer number of intelligent and creative people that drive San Francisco's energy and pace of innovation.
- Who has influenced you most in your career? How?
I have worked with incredibly influential people, but one person that stands out is Wally Olins, whom I worked with at Saffron.
- What’s changed the least about the industry / work / clients?
Innovative thinking, unique ideas and storytelling are still what matter most.
School of Visual Arts, BFA Graphic Design
Ogilvy, Senior Designer
Wolff Olins, Design Director
Saffron, Executive Creative Director
Idea is Everything, Co-founder & Executive Strategic Creative Director