We are in the business of creating new ideas to solve problems that matter and encourage brands to push the boundaries of their delivery. Our teams focus on understanding the shifting behaviors of both consumers and the market to identify possibilities, invent creative solutions, and accelerate those ideas through to reality.
We work closely with some of the world’s top brands to advance their missions. We craft big, bold ideas that will innovate what brands offer to keep customers coming back time and again.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for working across our strategy, design and innovation disciplines to drive our engagements through to completion, liaising with our clients and working to grow business opportunities. You will facilitate and align communication between the client and the project teams, and you will utilize your ability to craft compelling arguments and presentations as well as your communication skills to ensure the delivery of Lippincott’s creative solutions. In addition, you will use your understanding of our clients’ businesses to identify new opportunities for us to partner with them on future initiatives and work streams.
Who you are:
- You’re proactive and motivated to get the job done
- You’re digitally-savvy and exhibit a true passion for purpose led branding and innovation
- You’re organized, diligent and you follow through
- Your exceptional communication skills and emotional intelligence drive your success working across teams
- Create and maintain clear lines of communication as the day-to-day liaison and advisor for the client partner to continuously drive client satisfaction and champion client services’ excellence
- Collaborate seamlessly with Lippincott’s brand strategy, design and innovation teams to ensure the delivery of work on time and within project scope
- Draw on your strong communication, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills to guide the client to make the most proactive, clear and strategic decisions to move Lippincott’s work forward
- Craft compelling arguments and presentation decks
- Manage and maintain client expectations with regard to deliverables and ongoing requests
- Identify opportunities to grow Lippincott’s business with the client, and play a lead role in converting potential opportunities to business growth
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in design, humanities, business or some related discipline from an accredited college or university
- 7+ years of account management and development experience in a branding, digital or advertising/marketing firm
- Unparalleled organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to identify opportunities
- A proven ability to solve problems critically, logically, creatively and with conviction
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A passion for purpose led branding and innovation