As a Brand Strategy team member, you will apply strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues for clients on a daily basis. You will consult across industries, throughout the world and on a range of brand topics.
As a Consultant, on any given day, you could be naming an AI digital assistant, revitalizing a leading retailer's positioning or crafting an airline’s customer and employee experience. We’ll challenge you to think and work in new ways.
This is an opportunity to join a talented and passionate group in developing and building some of the world’s leading brands. The team-oriented environment allows for exposure to Senior Partners across the business and the opportunity to be involved in key decision-making.
Responsibilities could involve:
- Apply innovative thinking and problem-solving to complex brand challenges
- Research customer needs through focus groups, day-in-the-life studies, interviews, and more
- Generate quantitative and qualitative insights, and weave them together into a compelling story
- Perform comprehensive brand experience audits across multiple touchpoints
- Translate brand strategy solutions into culture, business and experience innovations for purpose-driven brands
- Collaborate deeply across client and Lippincott teams – spanning brand, innovation and culture
- Integrate design thinking and creative concept development into assignments
Desirable attributes include:
- You hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- You think critically, logically and creatively
- You have an interest and aptitude for understanding how businesses work, create profit and connect with audiences
- You can apply your writing and presenting skills to tell clear, compelling stories
- You have a dedicated work ethic and passion for branding
- You conduct research and distill findings effectively and efficiently
- You have strong organizational and task management skills
- You work effectively and professionally in a team setting – including with clients
- You are proficient in PowerPoint (Excel is a plus)