As a Consultant, you will apply strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues for clients on a daily basis. You will consult senior-level clients across industries, throughout the world and on a range of strategic brand topics.
On any given day, you could be revitalizing a leading retailer's positioning, innovating a new AI digital assistant, or crafting an airline’s customer experience. We’ll challenge you to think and work in new ways as you develop your skills and begin to grow your career. Along the way, you’ll be developed and mentored by a committed team of managers.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with a close-knit and passionate group in developing and building some of the world’s leading brands. The team-oriented environment allows for involvement in key decision making and exposure to c-level client executives and senior Lippincott leaders from across the business.
On an average day, you will:
- Apply creative thinking and problem-solving to complex brand and innovation challenges
- Integrate design thinking and creative concept development into diverse assignments
- Generate quantitative and qualitative insights, and weave them together into compelling stories
- Perform brand experience audits across multiple touchpoints to distill insights that shape the future direction of a brand
- Translate brand strategy recommendations into cultural, operational and experiential innovations
- Research customer needs through interviews, focus groups, day-in-the-life studies and more
We look for you to:
- Hold a bachelor's degree and have demonstrated a record of strong academic achievement
- Have a minimum of 2 years excelling in a field such as strategy consulting, corporate strategy, brand strategy, brand management, innovation or strategic planning
- Think critically, logically and creatively
- Have an interest and aptitude for understanding how businesses function, create profit and connect with target customers
- Apply your writing and presenting skills to craft impactful stories
- Have a dedicated work ethic and passion for brand and innovation
- Conduct research and distill findings effectively and efficiently
- Have strong organizational and task management skills
- Work effectively and professionally in a team setting including directly with clients
- Building compelling presentations in PowerPoint and analyze client data in Excel