As a Brand Strategy team member, you will use strategic, analytical and creative thinking regularly. You will have the opportunity consult with clients across industries, throughout the world and on a range of firm capabilities (e.g., positioning, brand architecture, naming, customer experience and signature cues).
As a Senior Associate, you will be responsible for structuring and managing the case in terms of thinking and project management. You will use business knowledge, past experience and case team resources effectively to address client challenges and fulfill project deliverables.
This role offers exposure to a talented and passionate team while developing and building some of the world’s leading brands. You will have the opportunity to shape the perception of existing and new brands, driving changes in the global marketplace.
Responsibilities could include:
- Supervise the development of potential brand strategy opportunities based on client business strategy / vision, industry and competitive dynamics, best practice analysis and customer insights
- Manage and analyze quantitative and qualitative customer / prospect research, partnering with analytics specialists as appropriate
- Structure project work plans and guide team work flow
- Manage case team resources (e.g., talent, IC, budget)
- Conduct in-depth interviews with clients and their customers
- Play a significant role in formal and informal client presentations
- Help motivate, develop and direct junior staff
- Help manage client expectations
- Developing client relationships for business development opportunities
- Collaborate with other strategists and designers to explore alternatives and develop thinking (e.g., informal brainstorming sessions, gathering of firm best practices)
- Develop storyboards and identify applicable frameworks for client presentations
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, business strategy or brand strategy
- MBA or equivalent welcomed, but not necessary
- Strong project management abilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly pick up skills and knowledge in new areas, leveraging the client and firm resources effectively
- Willingness to travel, including internationally