As a Brand Strategy team member, you will apply strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues for clients on a daily basis. You will consult across industries, throughout the world and on a range of brand topics (e.g., positioning, brand architecture, naming, and customer experience).
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for understanding client situations, gathering and synthesizing information (e.g., industry, company, competition) and making preliminary recommendations to your case team. You will contribute substantially to case delivery in terms of thinking and project management.
This is an opportunity to join a talented and passionate group in developing and building some of the world’s leading brands. The team-oriented environment allows for exposure to Senior Partners across the business and the opportunity to be involved in key decision-making.
Responsibilities could involve:
- Gathering, organizing and summarizing information on client business strategy, industry and competitive dynamics, best practice analyses, communications audits and customer insights to identify key implications
- Conducting in-depth interviews with client management and key stakeholders
- Supporting case team planning and analysis of quantitative and qualitative customer / prospect research, from robust quant to focus groups
- Quickly picking up skills and knowledge in new areas, leveraging client, firm and external resources
- Collaborating with other consultants and designers to explore alternatives and develop thinking (e.g., brainstorming sessions)
- Contributing to the development and storyline of client presentations
- Effectively communicating with, and presenting to, both internal case teams and external client teams
Desirable attributes include:
- 3-6 years excelling in a field such as strategy consulting, corporate strategy, brand strategy, brand management or strategic planning
- Outstanding communication, written and verbal
- A passion for problem solving, creative expression and improving the way companies relate to customers
- An analytical and rigorous approach to finding solutions and a flexibility in applying them
- A willingness to push your thinking, attack issues from multiple angles and stretch yourself to provide outstanding brand ideas to clients
- An appetite for learning and wrestling with challenging topics across a diverse range of clients/ industries
- Openness to travel, seeing things in new ways, and exploring new ideas