Senior Marketing Associate
Lippincott is searching for a digital-savvy marketer with a flair for writing and creativity matched with a project manager’s precision. The Senior Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting the Marketing and Business Development teams in its various activities to raise our brand profile, attract new prospects, and nurture existing clients.
You must be able to work at a strategic level (leveraging Lippincott’s IC as well as using subject matter experts, desk research, and competitive audits to generate bold and innovative content ideas) and at the tactical level (optimizing for lead generation, managing tracking tools, analyzing metrics and solving problems).
You should be comfortable engaging with people from various seniority levels, from designers to strategists and everything in between. Ideally, you’re able to excite and inspire people around you to earn their respect and confidence with a positive, can-do attitude.
A successful candidate will exhibit a high degree of organization while simultaneously thinking and writing creatively.
- Bring creativity and a flair for storytelling to write and package editorial content (short and long-form) that is expressive of Lippincott’s brand voice; this includes but is not limited to content for digital channels, case studies, thought leadership, and client communications
- Independently manage the development of content from subject matter expert interviews, in line with editing, proofing, obtaining approvals, and promotional plan
- Contribute campaign ideas and digital tactics for new marketing opportunities
- Coordinate the execution of marketing programs that achieve Lippincott’s brand and business goals working with and managing internal and external partners (e.g., email marketing, social media, website development, PR, brand launches and events)
- Evaluate and optimize the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives (e.g., generating more qualified leads, website visits, SEO, social media impressions, etc.)
- Monitor and stay ahead of trends and our competitors, continually identifying an authentic yet differentiating message for Lippincott to own
- Support business development efforts by providing a strategic marketing lens to proposals and pitches
- Maintain marketing and editorial calendar, communicate progress against plan and track our success
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional creative communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, timing, and reporting
- A compulsion to problem-solve, achieve goals, take action, and get results
- A passion for design and pushing the limits of storytelling across all mediums
- A desire to be a pioneer in new and emerging digital marketing strategies
- A willingness to become proficient in digital tools and platforms including but not limited to Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and WordPress
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace that we are all proud to be a part of.
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter. For all design applicants, please include a link to your online portfolio. Someone from the recruitment team will be in touch with you.