Senior Marketing Designer
At Lippincott, the Marketing team directly influences strategy and business development while driving global brand building efforts. We are looking for a multi-faceted Senior Marketing Designer to join our team and help bring to life a range of global campaigns and digital communications. In this role, you will have the opportunity to take the lead in designing a range of innovative design assets for Lippincott’s social media, website, industry publications, new business pitches and ad campaigns.
You consider yourself:
- A savvy and energetic designer with an interest in emerging marketing platforms
- Someone who will bring fresh ideas and a voice in helping us to build Lippincott’s brand profile, attract clients, shape trends and celebrate our unique culture
- Eager to learn from some of the industry’s best designers and collaborate with experts in branding and innovation
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Bring to life marketing campaigns through innovative design solutions and disruptive ideas
- Assist in producing static, digital and motion assets
- Conduct design research and create mood boards
- Clearly articulate design ideas — both in writing and in person
- Help in the development of case studies, including storyboarding, gathering materials, updating exhibits, etc.
- Assist in designing new business presentations
- Assist in gathering and resizing materials for award and competition entries
- Assist in the execution of social media strategies
Who you are:
Knowledgeable and skilled:
- A design-related bachelor’s degree or equivalent portfolio
- 5+ years of graphic design experience in a professional setting
- A proven ability to apply basic design principles and brand guidelines to creative work across a range of experiences (print, digital, and motion)
- Demonstrate high quality/accuracy in design standards
- Technical abilities in After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Experience in website design and development, WordPress and Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Familiarity with social media platforms (including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and more)
- Experience with Adobe Suite and MS Office; a working knowledge of digital prototyping and UX wire framing is a plus; a working knowledge of motion or film editing software is also a plus
- Ability to prepare production-ready assets and to package files for distribution and digital implementation
- Willingness and enthusiasm toward extending knowledge about technology/media, production process, design applications and working methods
- Open to feedback, edits and shifts in creative direction
- An enthusiasm for design, branding and new media and knowledge of the latest trends
Lippincott is a creative consultancy specializing in brand and innovation. We have a passion for solving our clients’ toughest challenges with a proven combination of strategic rigor and design excellence. A pioneer since 1943, we have shaped some of the world’s most iconic brands and experiences.
We recognize the benefits of flexibility but also value the interactions that happen when we come together. Our new hybrid working model allows individuals to set their own cadence for working in their preferred environment with the expectation that they will be spending at least half of their time (50%) in their local office each month.
Who We Are, Together…
We embody key values that drive our culture. We demand better, reach higher, and expect more of ourselves and our colleagues. We demonstrate gratitude, offer support, and embrace optimism every day. We celebrate debate, discussion, disagreement, and feedback, with an open mind to new ways of thinking and doing. We act with passion, intention, and goodwill while building on and elevating everyone’s contributions and sharing in our collective success.
In our pursuit to make it meaningful, we want our people to feel heard, respected and valued through our words and actions – goals we can only achieve with a sustained commitment to inclusion, diversity and belonging. We seek the best and brightest ideas from a diverse representation of backgrounds and experiences because we know that’s what it takes to continuously push the boundaries, solve our clients’ most complex challenges, and foster an inspiring culture of rigorous creativity. We celebrate and leverage our differences and our commonalities, so everyone feels safe, supported and encouraged to be wide open, to say “yes, and!” and to demand better of ourselves and one another. We aspire to be positive role models for inclusion at an individual level, corporate level, and societal level.
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace of which we can all be proud.