Senior Associate, Marketing and Customer Strategy
As a Marketing and Customer Strategy team member, you will blend strategic and analytical approaches with creative thinking to solve challenging issues for clients daily. You will consult across industries, throughout the world, and on a range of brand topics (e.g., positioning, growth strategy, value proposition, and customer experience).
As a Senior Associate, you will be responsible for structuring and managing engagements in terms of strategic thinking and project management. You will use your brand and business expertise to inspire your teams to address client needs and create world-class brand and innovation solutions.
With a specialization in customer insight and marketing strategy, you are experienced in:
- Strategic problem solving to create meaningful and enduring impact for our clients
- Designing and executing rigorous quantitative analytics based on primary research and/or empirical customer perceptional, behavioral, and financial data
- Inferring creative and imaginative approaches to shift customer behavior and drive growth (e.g., developing innovative experiences, disruptive positionings, or creative expressions)
This is an opportunity to join a talented and passionate group of strategists, designers, and innovators. You will work closely with Senior Partners and C-level clients to design meaningful and tangible impact for the world’s leading brands.
Responsibilities could involve:
- Be the day-to-day face of Lippincott with clients
- Supervise the development of marketing and customer strategy opportunities based on client business strategy / vision, industry and competitor dynamics, best practice analysis and customer insights
- Manage and analyze quantitative and qualitative customer / prospect research, partnering with quantitative specialists as appropriate
- Motivate and direct the consultants and designers you manage to explore alternatives and develop thinking (e.g., informal brainstorming sessions, gathering of firm best practices)
- Structure project work plans and guide team workflow
- Develop storyboards and identify applicable frameworks for client presentations
- Manage case team resources (e.g., talent, IC, budget)
- Develop client relationships for business development opportunities
Desirable attributes include:
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, business strategy, or brand strategy
- MBA or equivalent welcomed, but not necessary
- A curiosity for the emotional and rational drivers of customer behavior
- An appetite for shaping new products, services, and business models to support client growth
- Experience with financial modeling and/or analysis and synthesis of complex customer datasets through tools like Excel, SPSS, and R
- Excellent business intuition, ability to connect the dots and understand client implications
- Strong project management abilities
- Experience guiding team members and an understanding of how to successfully leverage both junior and senior team members
- A fascination with innovation, the customer experience, consumer psychology, or behavioral science
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace that we are all proud to be a part of.
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter. Someone from the recruitment team will be in touch with you.