Partner, Innovation Strategy
To amplify our growing innovation practice, we are looking for a leader to deliver meaningful innovation through the creation of new businesses, new experiences, and new products thereby enabling brands to create unprecedented levels of connection and progress with their consumers. An ideal Partner candidate will have experience delivering novel solutions to client businesses that will break through the marketplace and drive customer loyalty and retention.
At Lippincott, we are in the business of creating new ideas to solve problems that matter and to encourage brands to push the boundaries of their delivery. Our teams focus on understanding the shifting behaviors of both consumers and the market to identify possibilities, invent creative solutions, and accelerate those ideas through to reality. We work closely with some of the world’s top brands to advance their missions, crafting big, bold ideas that innovate what brands offer to keep customers coming back time and again.
Unique and varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences allow us to think bigger, deliver the most impactful results to our clients, and succeed together. Fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel represented, welcomed, able to contribute, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and who we strive to be tomorrow.
Strategic client delivery
- Lead teams in the design and creation of novel, strategic solutions for customer experience, service models, and product offerings that break through the marketplace and will deliver tangible business results for our clients
- Build a learning agenda around pilots to assess real world implications of proposed design solutions
- Guide clients in a go-to-market strategy and business model that will enable new solutions to create sustainable growth, and lead the development of these solutions, advising clients on how to best leverage emerging tools and technologies to transform their existing customer delivery models at scale
- Inspire and lead teams to deliver exceptionally creative and rigorous solutions to our clients’ challenges – remaining hands-on with projects, taking ownership of specific tasks, setting priorities and managing time to meet needs and deadlines across multiple projects and multiple teams
- Nurture and develop strong senior level client relationships to generate new business opportunities and to maintain and grow a pipeline of new business extensions
- Support new business initiatives by participating in and leading RFIs, RFPs, presentations and pitches representing Lippincott’s capabilities
- Educate the firm in the practice and implementation of successful business model innovation – through a deep understanding of the market and consumer landscapes – whether it be the creation of net new products and services, a focus on growing existing business models, or the exploration of new channels to reach customers and encourage the integration of these frameworks into Lippincott’s overarching POV
- Create and deliver thought leadership (IC) on the development of new products, services and businesses to drive Lippincott’s authority in this category
- Promote relentless creative improvement and continually contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence
- Hire, mentor, coach and develop talent, guiding team members to fulfill their full potential
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, MBA preferred
- Deep hands-on experience creating new offerings: new businesses, services, products or any combination thereof
- A strong business acumen and understanding of what it takes to create meaningful new business models
- Experience leading qualitative and quantitative research
- Demonstrable track record of creating new products, services or business models
Share your passion
- A strong understanding of what makes new ideas click with consumers; the ability to uncover consumer needs and market opportunities through research and to identify the “what” and the “why” of consumer response
- Enthusiasm for building news businesses, navigating the go-to-market process and developing solutions for our clients that are viable, sustainable and offer a real path towards growth, success, and revenue
- A strong desire to remain hands-on with projects and teams providing clear direction and constructive feedback to improve the creative process and project progression
Lead by example
- Strong advisory skills and demonstrated track record in a new business setting
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Proven leadership skills with experience building, guiding, motivating and inspiring large teams, providing supervision and mentorship all the while leading with enthusiasm
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace that we are all proud to be a part of.