Mac Technical Support Specialist
As a Mac Technical Support Specialist, you will join Marsh McLennan’s global MMC Tech team where you will focus on supporting Lippincott, a creative, Mac-based consultancy headquartered in New York. You will diagnose, repair, and configure hardware and software for Lippincott’s team of designers, strategists, and operations professionals. Your role is to assist the team with their technology, enabling their success as a business. This is a hybrid role where you will be expected to work onsite in the Lippincott New York office three days per week and additionally as needed.
In your day-to-day, you will:
Provide technical support
- Perform installations, train, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair Mac hardware and software
- Set up laptops for new employees and onboard them
- Liaison with Apple for machine repair when necessary
- Provide onsite assistance as needed for laptops, WiFi, printers, and AV equipment
- Perform activations and support mobile devices
- Determine appropriate hardware/software based on corporate policy and end user requirements
- Respond to incidents within SLA, or within a timely manner; with appropriate level of urgency, and follows up with customers on all issues
- Escalate incidents and questions to appropriate support groups
- Work as part of a team and track time weekly
- Use corporate Incident Management System to record and track all support work
- Assist with the procurement of hardware and software
- Maintain accurate hardware and software record using, Corporate Asset Management System for all corporate assets
- Document and enhance processes and procedures
Who you are:
Knowledgeable and skilled
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in a technical support environment, such as Mac Genius Bar
- Experience providing technical troubleshooting in a Mac environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, font management tools, O365 and cloud tools like Figma, Mural, Trello, and ShareFile
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A desire to learn and stay up to date on current and emerging technologies
What is in it for you?
- Join the leading professional services company in the areas of risk, strategy, and people, with a 150-year heritage of shaping industries, driving innovation, and serving the public good
- Work in a global, diverse, forward-thinking environment where everyone is encouraged to be a leader and shape their career
- A fast-paced, exciting, and friendly culture
- Competitive salary, benefits, 401K matching, retail discounts and much more
Lippincott is a creative consultancy specializing in brand and innovation. We have a passion for solving our clients’ toughest challenges with a proven combination of strategic rigor and design excellence. A pioneer since 1943, we have shaped some of the world’s most iconic brands and experiences.
We recognize the benefits of flexibility but also value the interactions that happen when we come together. Our new hybrid working model allows individuals to set their own cadence for working in their preferred environment with the expectation that they will be spending at least half of their time (50%) in their local office each month.
Who We Are, Together…
We embody key values that drive our culture. We demand better, reach higher, and expect more of ourselves and our colleagues. We demonstrate gratitude, offer support, and embrace optimism every day. We celebrate debate, discussion, disagreement, and feedback, with an open mind to new ways of thinking and doing. We act with passion, intention, and goodwill while building on and elevating everyone’s contributions and sharing in our collective success.
In our pursuit to make it meaningful, we want our people to feel heard, respected and valued through our words and actions – goals we can only achieve with a sustained commitment to inclusion, diversity and belonging. We seek the best and brightest ideas from a diverse representation of backgrounds and experiences because we know that is what it takes to continuously push the boundaries, solve our clients’ most complex challenges, and foster an inspiring culture of rigorous creativity. We celebrate and leverage our differences and our commonalities, so everyone feels safe, supported, and encouraged to be wide open, to say “yes, and!” and to demand better of ourselves and one another. We aspire to be positive role models for inclusion at an individual level, corporate level, and societal level.
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace of which we can all be proud. #Lippincott