Intern, Brand Strategy
As a Brand Strategy Intern you will apply strategic, analytical, and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues for clients on a daily basis. You will consult across industries, throughout the world and on a range of brand topics.
On any given day, you could be naming an AI digital assistant, revitalizing a leading retailer’s positioning or crafting an airline’s customer and employee experience.
We’ll challenge you to think and work in new ways. We are committed to your growth and your mentors and advisors will cultivate your continued learning and development. This is an opportunity to collaborate with a close-knit, talented and passionate regional team across Asia-Pacific in developing and building some of the world’s leading brands.
You will have the opportunity to work with client brands that represent the best of Asia on a multinational scale. The team-oriented environment allows for exposure to c-level client executives and senior team leaders across the business and the opportunity to be involved in key decision-making.
Working closely with a collaborative team, you will:
- Apply creative thinking and problem-solving to complex brand and innovation challenges
- Design research that measures brand performance and delivers meaningful benchmarking for progress
- Generate quantitative and qualitative insights, and weave them together into a compelling story
- Perform comprehensive brand communications and experience audits across multiple touchpoints to distill insights that inform the evolution and future of the brand
- Translate brand strategy solutions into culture, operational, and experience innovations for world class clients
We look for you to:
- Be in the process of completing or have recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Communications, or a related field with a demonstrated record of strong academic achievement
- Have strong knowledge of the Mainland China market
- Be fluent in Chinese on a professional level (oral and written)
- Have an interest in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, brand strategy, brand management, innovation or strategic planning
- Think critically, logically, and creatively
- Have an interest and aptitude for understanding how businesses work, create profit, and connect with target customers
- Apply your writing and presentation skills to tell impactful stories
- Conduct research and distill findings effectively and efficiently
- Have strong organizational and task management skills
- Work effectively and professionally in a team setting – including with clients
- Be proficient in building clear and compelling presentations in PowerPoint and analyzing data in Excel
The internship is a paid position for a flexible period of 12 weeks beginning late September 2022.