Global Production Director
The Production team plays a critical role in bringing concepts to life. As Lippincott’s Global Production Director, you will lead the team in the delivery of both digital and print working assets to clients as well as the creation and editing of external presentations. You will guide the team in their skill development, focusing on upskilling current team members to meet the firm’s digital production needs. Additionally, you will ensure that the team is providing the highest level of customer support to their internal clients across Brand Strategy, Design, Innovation, Marketing, New Business and Operations.
- Oversee the Production team, coordinating workflow and scheduling job requests from all Lippincott offices
- Manage the pricing process for all production jobs at the new business stage to accurately estimate the time to be billed for required production services
- Follow up with the Production team to ensure that workload estimations are accurate and, if not, reallocate resources as needed
- Oversee and encourage the continuous development of Production staff, to include oversight of staff upskilling, particularly in digital production
- Manage third party vendor relations and address vendor invoice queries
- Build out the repository of production team processes, i.e. how the team functions, where assets are stored, and update this repository as needed
- Advise and guide the development of firmwide file organization processes and structures and encourage teams to follow best practices
- Partner with Marketing and other departments in new content development, i.e. IC
- Assist the team in production activities during high volume request periods
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A strong sense of design and a thorough understanding of the digital, print and presentation production processes
- Demonstrated experience in scheduling and workflow management
- Significant experience managing small teams
- Strong communication skills and a customer-oriented approach
- A strong sense of discretion and confidentiality, especially when producing client assets
- Significant experience with the Abode Suite and experience with prototyping and motion tools like Sketch, InVision, Figma, Cinema 4D and After Effects
- The ability to stay up to date as new tools and technologies emerge
- Mac and PC proficiency are required
- Expert in MS Office suite
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace that we are all proud to be a part of.
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter. For all design applicants, please include a link to your online portfolio. Someone from the recruitment team will be in touch with you.