The Lippincott Administrative Team provides partners with a wide range of support services including travel, meeting logistics, calendaring, and expense management. The team is as diverse as it is talented, and many of the team’s responsibilities are customized to fit specific partner needs.
As the gatekeepers of calendars and conference rooms, the Administrative Team understands that urgent matters arise, and they produce creative solutions to accommodate requests. They interface with clients, vendors, and employees daily.
As an Executive Assistant, you are the “right-hand” to several high-level executives across the firm. You will be great in this role if you can quickly discern what the priorities are and can anticipate upcoming needs, if you are always two steps ahead of the executives you support, and if you can take direction and execute on your own.
This is a hybrid position based in New York City. You are expected to work in the New York office 2-3 days per week at a minimum.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Provide support to multiple Partners and Senior Partners – staying in close communication with them to ensure that you are on top of their evolving needs
- Proactively manage complex calendaring and scheduling conflicts
- Be the daily point of contact for clients and ensure contact information is regularly added to Salesforce
- Organize and manage client meetings, offsites, and team events; including scheduling, setting the agenda, booking conference rooms, ordering food and working with IT on AV requirements
- Execute on to-do lists: prioritizing and reminding your Partners and Senior Partners of upcoming deadlines
- Develop a deep understanding of Lippincott’s products and services in support of Partners and Senior Partners you support
- Manage complex travel arrangements, submit timesheets weekly and produce accurate and timely expense reports
- Schedule and coordinate external client interviews on an as needed basis
- Manage assigned meeting/training/group calendars
- Provide coverage for other assistants as needed
- Proactively suggest improvements and new ideas
- Minimum 5+ years of experience supporting high-level executives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of work experience
- A proactive mindset and ability to “make life easier” for the Partners you support
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to anticipate and resolve issues before they come up
- Ability to multitask and prioritize conflicting demands while staying organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – professional and calm under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment – attacking every task with a sense of urgency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Experience on a Mac platform a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The applicable base pay for this role ranges from $80,000 – $100,000. The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, and education. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position will be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes health benefits, 401K savings as well as employee assistance programs.
Lippincott is a creative consultancy specializing in brand and innovation. We have a passion for solving our clients’ toughest challenges with a proven combination of strategic rigor and design excellence. A pioneer since 1943, we have shaped some of the world’s most iconic brands and experiences.
Who We Are, Together…
We embody key values that drive our culture. We demand better, reach higher, and expect more of ourselves and our colleagues. We demonstrate gratitude, offer support, and embrace optimism every day. We celebrate debate, discussion, disagreement, and feedback, with an open mind to new ways of thinking and doing. We act with passion, intention, and goodwill while building on and elevating everyone’s contributions and sharing in our collective success.
In our pursuit to make it meaningful, we want our people to feel heard, respected and valued through our words and actions – goals we can only achieve with a sustained commitment to inclusion, diversity and belonging. We seek the best and brightest ideas from a diverse representation of backgrounds and experiences because we know that’s what it takes to continuously push the boundaries, solve our clients’ most complex challenges, and foster an inspiring culture of rigorous creativity. We celebrate and leverage our differences and our commonalities so everyone feels safe, supported and encouraged to be wide open, to say “yes, and!” and to demand better of ourselves and one another. We aspire to be positive role models for inclusion at an individual level, corporate level, and societal level.