As a Digital Producer you will apply your strategic, creative, and project management skills to guide teams through digital product development. You will work with Lippincott’s digital design team to drive and manage interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
As a Design team member, you will be working with strategic and creative designers as their main point of contact, managing expectations both internally and externally to guide the workflow of projects. You will take client expectations and translate those into the strategic and creative work we deliver on multiple projects in a variety of industries.
With strong experience in project and product management, you have a direct impact on the execution of projects and are collaborative by nature. You are highly effective communicator who can collaborate with cross-functional team members to deliver amazing results to our clients.
A successful candidate will provide the project deliverables and development whilst being proactive, have strong team management skills and be committed to delivering innovative ideas and work that meets Lippincott and client expectations.
- Define and manage product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies
- Lead project pre-production meetings
- Advise designers in all production-related matters with creative solutions for improving quality
- Help define the core product vision, goals, functionality and requirements
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Collaborate with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation, such as user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with client QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches
- Manage and adhere to project deadlines
- Motivate and manage team members and their time
We look for you to:
- 6+ years’ experience leading and/or delivering digital products or experience design projects
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar or equivalent work experience
- The ability to incorporate inputs from strategy, research and other disciplines into design development
- Proven ability to motivate, support and understand project teams
- Experience collaborating with all project stakeholders, from visual designers to our developers to strategists and clients
- Skilled in identifying and implementing solutions for improving client and team delivery processes
- Experience partnering with integrated and production teams to drive production process in end-to-end experience design
- Experience in/strong understanding of Adobe XD, InVision, Principle, Sketch, Figma or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and timeline/project management skills
Be Passionate and Driven
- Demonstrate high quality work that balances creativity and rigor
- A true enthusiasm for the evolution of design, motion graphics, branding and experience
- An unparalleled work ethic and desire to contribute and to collaborate with others
- A desire to continue to enhance and grow your skillset, learning about technology, media, production process, design applications, and working methods
- The ability to work collaboratively as well as independently in the face of complexity
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace that we are all proud to be a part of.
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter. For design roles, please ensure that you submit your online portfolio along with your application. Someone from the recruitment team will be in touch with you.