The Lippincott design team plays a pivotal role in bringing to life the essence of our clients’ business and how they connect with their customers. From logos and expansive visual systems to experiences both digital and physical, we deliver creative and strategic solutions across brand, innovation and experience design.
As a Design Partner, you will work with the broader London leadership team playing a role in growing Lippincott’s footprint across EMEA by driving new business through the development of new and existing client relationships. You will also contribute to the success of the team and organization by keeping Lippincott at the forefront of design while guiding interdisciplinary teams to create beautiful, strategic and functional immersive experiences that fulfill client needs.
You will be joining Lippincott’s EMEA team based predominantly in London and Dubai, and working on a hybrid model of 2-3 days in office per week. As we operate as one P&L globally, you will have opportunities to collaborate with colleagues in the US and APAC as well.
In your day to day, you will:
- Contribute to overall firm success by driving growth within the design offering as part of Lippincott’s integrated approach
- Promote continual creative improvement and support our culture of innovation and excellence
- Develop and deliver thought leadership (IC) on a broad range of design topics to drive authority in the category
- Evangelize emerging technologies and cutting-edge design solutions among the broader organization, encouraging integration of these frameworks into Lippincott’s overarching POV
- Develop strong senior-level client relationships to generate new business opportunities and to maintain and grow a pipeline of new business extensions
- Support new business initiatives by participating in RFIs, RFPs, presentations and pitches representing Lippincott’s design capabilities
- Inspire and guide teams to deliver exceptionally creative and rigorous solutions to our clients’ challenges – remaining hands-on with projects
- Interview, mentor, coach and develop talent, guiding team members to fulfill their full potential
We look for you to be:
Creative and strategic
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
- Deep hands-on immersive design experience in a client-services environment
- Design-related Bachelor’s degree from a design institution – postgraduate degree a plus but experience is a relevant substitute
- Demonstrable portfolio and experience in developing diverse strategic design solutions for complex brand and innovation problems
- Demonstrated ability to develop new solutions to solve client problems and then productizing these for repeat use across clients
- A strong understanding of Agile / scrum-related design methodology
An empathetic leader
- Ability to effectively manage within a complex matrixed organization
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes and to keep work on budget and schedule
- Proven skills and experience guiding, motivating and inspiring large teams
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills – being an example to others
- A strong desire to remain hands-on with projects and teams
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
Passionate and energized
- Demonstrated thought-leader in the immersive design space with a strong following, published and/or presented intellectual capital
- Comprehensive awareness and interest in emerging platforms and technologies and their impact to on business and design
Lippincott is a creative consultancy specializing in brand and innovation. We have a passion for solving our clients’ toughest challenges with a proven combination of strategic rigor and design excellence. A pioneer since 1943, we have shaped some of the world’s most iconic brands and experiences.
We recognize the benefits of flexibility but also value the interactions that happen when we come together. Our new hybrid working model allows individuals to set their own cadence for working in their preferred environment with the expectation that they will be spending at least half of their time (50%) in their local office each month.
Who We Are, Together…
We embody key values that drive our culture. We demand better, reach higher, and expect more of ourselves and our colleagues. We demonstrate gratitude, offer support, and embrace optimism every day. We celebrate debate, discussion, disagreement, and feedback, with an open mind to new ways of thinking and doing. We act with passion, intention, and goodwill while building on and elevating everyone’s contributions and sharing in our collective success.
In our pursuit to make it meaningful, we want our people to feel heard, respected and valued through our words and actions – goals we can only achieve with a sustained commitment to inclusion, diversity and belonging. We seek the best and brightest ideas from a diverse representation of backgrounds and experiences because we know that’s what it takes to continuously push the boundaries, solve our clients’ most complex challenges, and foster an inspiring culture of rigorous creativity. We celebrate and leverage our differences and our commonalities, so everyone feels safe, supported and encouraged to be wide open, to say “yes, and!” and to demand better of ourselves and one another. We aspire to be positive role models for inclusion at an individual level, corporate level, and societal level.
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace of which we can all be proud.