Thank you for visiting our web site.
Lippincott collects information provided by visitors to our site for Lippincott’s use in the following ways:
- To generate statistical reports about general site usage and traffic patterns
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To ensure that our site is presented effectively for you and for your computer
Lippincott does not sell the information contained in the database of information collected from users to any third party.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party web sites. If you follow a link to any of these web sites, please note that these web sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these web sites.
499 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10021
+ 1 212 521-0000