We are a small but growing team of hybrid thinkers whose goal is to use the power of marketing to raise the firm’s profile and drive business growth. From supporting activations at top industry events (SXSW, CES, Cannes) to honing our social media strategy and developing creative ideas for seeding our content in the world, this role is fast-paced, multi-faceted and an opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in strategy, design and innovation.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Creatively package Lippincott thought leadership for maximum visibility and engagement.
- This includes crafting articles, blogs, speeches and client / prospect outreach communications built from, and inspired by, Lippincott thought leadership
- Building on-stage speeches, salons and roadshows
- Developing branded video and digital media
- Co-lead Lippincott’s digital communication strategy designed to raise awareness and drive demand.
- This includes our quarterly newsletter, coordinated business development outreach, event communications and global thought leadership campaigns
- Manage Lippincott’s social media presence including:
- Creating and driving a LinkedIn thought leadership strategy
- Packaging fresh content for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Proactively evaluating new channels for viability and benefit to Lippincott
- Developing best practices for sharing content and activating networks on social media; leading training and activation among Lippincott employees
- Creating campaigns and developing differentiated content for major brand activations
- Support the development of creative marketing programs and experiences (exhibitions, salons, sponsorships, industry-wide activations etc.) that drive awareness for the firm and generate growth opportunities.
- Develop compelling branded communications to support pitching, recruiting, and engaging with our target market
- Lead internal communications to engage Lippincott employees globally
- Drive measurement and reporting across digital channels and develop recommendations for optimizing content, campaigns and approach.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Marketing/Communications or Business Administration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A desire to be a pioneer in new and emerging communication strategies
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- A compulsion to stay organized, achieve goals, take action and get results
- Creative persuasion balanced by strategic rigor
- 4+ years relevant experience
Do you want the opportunity to work with the industry’s best consultants and the world’s most influential companies? Are you ready to shape the future?