As a Brand Strategy team member, you will apply strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues for clients on a daily basis. You will consult across industries, throughout the world and on a range of brand topics (e.g., positioning, brand architecture, naming, customer experience and signature cues, organisational engagement, brand activation).
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for evaluating and responding to client situations with energy, clarity and thoughtfulness, synthesizing insights (e.g., industry, company, competition) and making recommendations to your case team. You will contribute substantially to case delivery in terms of thinking and project management.
This is an opportunity to collaborate with a talented and passionate team of creative consultants, while developing and building some of the world’s leading brands. You will have the opportunity to shape the perception of existing and new brands, driving changes in the global marketplace.
A day in the life of a Consultant:
- Identifying key implications of client business strategy, industry and competitive dynamics, best practice analyses and customer insights
- Quickly picking up skills and knowledge in new areas, leveraging client, firm and external resources
- Collaborating with other strategists and designers to explore and develop thinking and creative ideas (e.g., brainstorming sessions, customer or employee experience mapping, workshop planning etc)
- Contributing to the development and storyline of client presentations
- Effectively communicating with, and presenting to, both internal case teams and external client teams
- Conducting in-depth interviews with client management and key stakeholders
- Participate in running workshops to test and develop brand building ideas and activities live with client teams
- Supporting case teams plan, execute, and analyse quantitative and qualitative customer research, from online choice analysis to focus groups
Typical background & attributes of successful Consultants include:
- 3-6 years excelling in a field such as strategy consulting, corporate strategy, brand strategy, brand management, innovation or strategic planning
- Outstanding communications, writing style and interpersonal skills
- A passion for problem solving, creative expression and improving the way companies relate to customers and their employees
- An analytical and rigorous approach to finding solutions and a flexibility in applying them
- A willingness to push your thinking, attack issues from multiple angles and stretch yourself to provide outstanding brand ideas to clients
- An appetite for learning and wrestling with challenging topics across a diverse range of clients, industries, and geographies
- Ability to thrive in team situations, actively contributing thinking that enhances and/or challenges key assumptions
- Openness to travel, seeing things in new ways, and exploring new ideas
- Strong language skills, ideally fluent in a second European language, in addition to English