Lippincott is looking for a talented and creative writing intern with a passion for words to help bring life to a range of projects including voice, messaging, and tagline development for our clients. As an intern on our brand voice team, you’ll be applying your creative talent to solve our clients’ strategic brand building needs.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Apply creative and strategic writing skills to consumer product and corporate branding assignments.
- Assist in developing a compelling brand story from strategic positioning or conceptual creative strategy to include messaging, copy platforms, taglines, etc.
- Understand our clients' businesses and cultures and work effectively with cross-disciplinary internal teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate a passion for written expression with the focus of connecting with an audience
- Ability to write across communications channels including print, online, and video
- Ability to apply knowledge of language and writing into copy, creative concepts and strategic frameworks
- Ability to produce creative results independently as well as collaboratively
- Proven writing experience, versatile writing style, and ability to deliver a range of voices in writing
- Experience in short form copy
- Demanding, optimistic and enthusiastic mindset
- Understand varied brands, industries and cultures
- Knowledge of foreign language(s) a plus
Please submit a portfolio of work along with your resume that shows us your range.