We're looking for a strategic thinker who can help us develop and implement creative solutions within a global financial institution. You'll be working with a creative consulting team, helping our client build awareness of and engagement with key components of its brand. It's an ideal position if you're interested in brand strategy, employee engagement, creative thinking, or a combination of the three.
Although it's an internship, the role requires well-developed, professional-level skills. Specifically, that means organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail; critical thinking skills, including the ability to process broad concepts and develop persuasive recommendations; and strong communication abilities, including comfort presenting to senior stakeholders.
You may find yourself working on:
An employee recognition and innovation program, where you'll help:
- Identify recommendations and objectives to guide the program
- Manage the submission process, including tracking and reporting submission data
- Support global outreach, community management, and other activities to drive awareness and engagement
A diversity program, where you'll:
- Assist in planning and executing internal initiatives and external partnerships
Project management, where you'll help:
- Arrange logistics for key internal and external meetings
- Manage and track timelines for multiple projects and work streams
- Offer insights, ideas and perspectives on multiple projects
This is a Summer internship and will be begin late-May and run through the Summer months. There is a possibility of a part-time arrangement in the Fall for successful candidates.