Lippincott is a global creative consultancy. We uniquely combine the rigor of a premier business-consulting firm with the spirit and imagination of a world-class innovation and design firm. We’re looking to add a senior leader to our team of strategic and savvy business development professionals to push the status quo and further our 70+ year legacy as we blaze a trail for the future.
As a Partner in New Business you’ll be an ambassador and advocate of Lippincott and the first touch for new potential clients. You will partner with our teams in brand strategy, design, innovation and culture to curate a portfolio of work and thinking that showcases how Lippincott adds value to different markets, industries and business challenges. You will also be responsible for designing compelling project proposals and supporting networking and brand building initiatives. Your impact will be measured by your ability to drive tangible growth and cultivate strong relationships with prospects and clients.
What you’ll do:
- Lead proposal, presentation and pitch experience – owning the process from start to finish, bringing together the right people and resources to identify and develop creative angles and pitches which will positively differentiate Lippincott in competitive situations
- Consistently contribute creative and innovative ideas to shape our business development strategies and approaches for a range of markets, geographies and industries
- Regularly and successfully perform outreach in pursuit of leads and demonstrate ability to connect with target prospects in timely and compelling way
- Lead client pitches in collaboration with Lippincott Partners, presenting our solutions in a compelling and persuasive manner
- Qualify new prospects and advance opportunities
- Represent Lippincott at conferences, industry and Lippincott-curated events and experiences
- Inspire, motivate and mentor other members of the team
- Actively participate in brand building activities to contribute to Lippincott’s culture and success internally and externally
- Deliver commercial results contributing directly to Lippincott’s revenue growth
What you’ll bring:
- Strong commercial focus with 10+ years of new business development experience within an agency or creative consultancy setting
- Proven commercial success with consistently strong win rates
- Ability to develop creative ideas for differentiating Lippincott and contributing to our mission of pitch excellence
- Skilled at networking, with a passion for making new contacts and connecting with a range of leaders
- A strong network of industry contacts and desire to consistently grow your base
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a commanding presence and persuasive presentation style
- Strong leadership skills that translate positively in a collaborative environment
- Ability to galvanize teams to achieve shared objectives
Do you want the opportunity to work with the industry’s best consultants and the world’s most influential companies? Are you ready to shape the future?